|It is cheaper in a set!||Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Multi-functional LCD Digital Sound Noise Level Meter With Backlight - GM16||190,00 zł||189,00 złYou save (0.53%)|
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The sound level meter is an instrument for the measurement of ambient sound level. It has been designed to meet the requirements of noise engineers, noise quality control and health prevention in various environments,, such as noise measurement in factory, office, traffic road, family and other noise measurement applications.
- Sound Level Range: 30dB~130dB.
- Automatic backlight and analogue bar Graph.
- Max value hold function.
- Auto Power Off in 10 minutes.
- Fast/Slow time weighting Selection.
- Weighting A/C frequency selection.
- Both AC and PWM signal output are available.
- Calendar function.
- 4700 data record function and data clear function.
- With USB interface to provide data record downloading, real-time data sampling analysis, and printing graph & data function.
- Measurement of sound level range: 30dB~130dBA, 35~130dBC
- Level accuracy: ± 1.5dB (reference sound pressure standard, 94dB@1KHZ)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Frequency response: 31.5Hz ~8.5KHz
- Measuring level: 30~130, 30~80, 50~100, 60~110, 80~130
- Frequency weighting characteristic: A & C
- Time weighting: FAST/SLOW
- Sampling rate: 20 times/second
- Analogue bar Graph: 1db/1 bar graph
- Calendar Accuracy: ±30 seconds/day
- Data record: 4700
- Operating temperature and humidity: 0 - 40℃, 10-80%RH
- Power Supply: 4 * 1.5V AA battery (not included)
- Item Weight: about 200g
- Dimensions: 256 * 70 * 35mm
- Package Size: 26 * 8 * 6.5cm / 10.2 * 3.2 * 2.5in
- Package Weight: 438g / 15.44oz
- 1 * Digital Sound Level Meter
- 1 * AC Output Wire
- 1 * Sponge Ball
- 1 * CD Software
- 1 * USB Interface
- 1 * English Manual