You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The thermostat is designed for temperature control in central heating systems. Ideal for control of: actuators in a manifold, hot water boiler, gas boiler + circulation pump, valves, fans, etc. The thermostat keeps the temperature comfortable or economical depending on the program running and the programmed time,.This reduces energy costs when no one is home and provides comfort when users return. There are 6 programs available, Monday to Friday and Saturday to Sunday or customized to suit every day of the week. Programming is very easy and allows you to customize the work cycle to your day. The controller has a built-in air temperature sensor and the possibility to connect an external floor temperature sensor. It can only work with an air sensor or only with a floor sensor or two sensors simultaneously, with the floor sensor being a safety sensor protecting the system from overheating (two sensors are used for heating flooring, especially with wooden lining).
- Illuminated display
- Sensitivity of temperature contol: 0,5°C to 5.0°C
- 2 temperature sensors: indoor (air) and outdoor (floor) included!
- Measurement accuracy: 0,1°C
- Temperature regulator
- Sensor for the floor 3m
- User's manual
- Condition: Brand NEW
- Size: 86mm x 86mm x12.2mm (Box's: diameter 58,5mm and depth 28,8mm)
- Power source: 85-250VAC 50/60Hz
- Temperature measurement range: 0-40°C
- Temperature setting range: 5-35°C
- Internal sensor: NTC B=3380 10kΩ przy 25°C
- Measurement resolution: 0,1°C
- Setting resolution: 0,5°C
- Maximum charge: 3A/16A/30A 16A(dla 230VAC)
- Measurement range of external sensor: 0-99deg;C
- Setting range of external sensor: 5-95deg;C
- External sensor: NTC B=3380 10kΩ przy 25°C
- Length of external sensor cable: 3m