|It is cheaper in a set!||Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Non-contact laser pyrometer -50 ~ 530°C||73,99 zł||73,99 złYou save (0.00%)|
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Laser pyrometer with the possibility of manual calibration
A high-class device for non-contact temperature measurement of moving objects, inaccessible or dangerous to the touch.
The device is characterized by a very high temperature range (-50 ~ + 530°C) and precision of measurement, simple operation, modern and ergonomic casing.
The device is easy to use, just point the laser pointer at the tested object and press the trigger, the result is displayed on a transparent, backlit LCD display.
The device has a manual calibration function in the range of -5.0°C and + 5.0°C. This allows you to calibrate yourself and to reduce the small measurement differences.
The product is used in both industry and home use.
Features of the device
- wide temperature measurement scale
- laser indicator (can be turned off to save battery)
- display with backlight
- emissivity regulation
- manual calibration function
- the ability to stop the measurement
- measurement of the current ambient temperature
- automatically turning off the power
- high quality
- ergonomic construction
1. Temperature measurement
- Range: -50 ° C ~ + 530 ° C (-58 ° F ~ + 986 ° F)
- Accuracy: 0ºC ~ 530ºC: +/- 1.5ºC or +/- 1.5%; -50ºC ~ 0ºC: +/- 3ºC
2. Other parameters
- Repeatability: 1% or 1 ° C
- Reaction time: 500mSec
- Spectral response: 5 ~ 14um
- Emissivity: 0.10 ~ 1.00 adjustable (0.95 by default)
- The ratio of the measurement distance: 12: 1
- Working temperature: 0 ° C ~ + 40 ° C (32 ~ 104 ° F)
- Operating humidity: 10 ~ 95% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 ° C ~ + 60 ° C (-4 ~ + 140 ° F)
- Power: 3V (2x 1.5V AAA battery)
- Battery life: using a laser - 12h
|Temperature measurement range:|
-50°C ~ +530°C