You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Modern remote control switch with remote control with dimming function
The touch wall switch enables remote control of lighting with the remote control. It is a modern alternative to traditional light switches.
It is used in homes, offices, hotels, hospitals, wherever remote lighting control can significantly facilitate everyday functioning.
The switch is placed in place of the old, traditional switch. Turning on / off the lighting can be done in two ways: by touching the buttons on the panel or by using the remote control.
- Touch panel
- Group control function
- Prevention of damage caused by excessive voltage, by automatic disconnection of power supply
- Aesthetic design
- Energy-efficient construction
- Remote, wireless lighting control thanks to remote controls
The remote control included in the set allows remote control of lighting without the need to touch the switch.
The remote control has a range of around 20 meters and allows lighting to be switched on and off also by walls while in a different room.
- Color: black
- Rated operating voltage: 90-150V / 170-250V AC
- Dimensions: 86x86x36mm
- Load: 3-300W per channel (in case of using LED bulbs or energy-saving ones, the power should not exceed 150W per channel)
- Operating frequency: 433 Hz
- Working temperature: -10oC - + 60oC
- Operating humidity: 10% - 95%
- Light bulb: a dimming bulb is necessary for the dimming function to function properly
Diagram of dimmer connection
- red wire - phase installation
- blue wire - phase light bulb
Turn the power off during installation.
Connecting the device should be carried out by an electrician.
For proper operation of the dimming function, a light bulb with a dimming function is necessary.
- assembly screws
- LED adapter
- manufacturer's manual in English
|Number of channels:|
|Number of buttons:|