You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The gas detector is an advanced device widely used for the detection of flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases.
It allows efficient detection of gas leaks thanks to alarm signaling with sound and LEDs lighting up. The alarm becomes louder when the concentration of toxic gases becomes stronger.
The device is very easy to use. Thanks to sound and signal regulation, it helps to quickly detect leaks and gas leakage.
Additionally, it has an AUX input, allowing you to connect headphones and carry out research without disturbing the silence of the surroundings. The headphones can also be used when there is noise in the surrounding area.
Types of gases detected
The device allows detection of the following flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases (the list shows only examples of gases that can be detected): natural gas, propane, butane, methane, propanol, ethanol, ammonia, steam, carbon monoxide, gasoline, fuel atomization, sulphates hydrogen, smoke, industrial solvent, paint, oil.
The use of a gas detector
The detector is used to detect leaks, among others gas stoves, water heater, natural gas pipelines and other devices both for domestic use as well as industrial spills.
- High sensitivity of gas detection
- Quickly find the source of the leak
- Thanks to the very sensitive sensor, we can detect a small gas leak
- Quick response of the device
- A socket for connecting headphones
- Automatic calibration of the sensor
- Easy one-hand operation
- Low battery indicator
- Power and alarm LEDs
- CE certificate
- Headphone jack
- Sensor tip and built-in sensor
- Diode informing about the readiness of the measuring device
- Alarm diode
- Adjusting the sound volume
- Power on / off switch
- Condition: Brand new
- Dimensions of the device: 68x46x177mm
- Working environment temperature: 0-50 ° C
- Device sensitivity: 50ppm, methane
- Sensor: solid state, low power consumption
- Heating time: 60 sec
- Response time: 2 sec
- Working time: continuous work
- Probe length: 38.5 cm
- Power supply: 4x1.5V AA
- Battery life: 8 hours of continuous operation
- Gas detector
- 4x 1.5V AA batteries
- Original packaging
- User's manual in English and email instructions in Polish