You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
- Gas Lines and Pipes
- Propane Gas refill station
- Fuel in marine bilges
- Exhaust and fuel leaks
- Heat Exchange Leaks
- Hazardous Living & Working
- Check manholes for safety
Methane, Natural Gases, Coal Gases, Steam, Propane, Ethanol, Butane, Propanol, Industrial solvent, Spraying fuel, Sulfureted Hydrogen, Paint, CO, Ketone, Gasoline, Naphtha, Smoke, Ammonia.
- Detects Combustible Gas
- Sensitivity: 50 ppm Methane
- Response time: 2 seconds
- Operation Cycle: Continual Operation
- Warm up time: 60 seconds (in 25 °C / 77 °F, 60% R.H.)
- Continuous Operation Time: 8 hours (slightly vary with operation status)
- Sensor Size: 16 inches
- Power & Alarm LED indication
- Low battery indication: 3 ± 0.2V
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 52 °C (0 ~ 110 °F)
- Power: 3 x 1.5V LR14 batteries
- Item Size: approx. 76 x 49 x 220 mm (3 x 3.39 x 8.66 inch)
- Item Weight: approx. 492g (17.4 oz)
- Quick response with audible & visual indication.
- Protected circuit, charge protection for overheat, over-current and overcharge.
- 8 hours continuous operation.
- Flexible probe/sensor easily access even hard to reach areas.
- Use in any situation where combustible gasses, vapor or residues.
- Combustible Gas Detector
- Black Cloth Pouch
- Instruction Manual
See presentation of the product: