You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AVAILABLE IN 2 COLORS !
ICar2 Vgate Bluetooth 3.0 is an innovative device designed to diagnose all vehicles equipped with a standard OBD2 communication interface. The interface works with all operating systems and Android phones The device is equipped with a power switch (30min) with auto switch, so that the battery is not discharged. The presented interface is currently the latest and smallest diagnostic device on the market (4.6cm x 2.6cm). Powered from an OBDII socket, no batteries required. Provides range up to 20m. Software CD is included.
It also works with most other diagnostic programs:
TORQUE - for ANDROID SYMBIAN WINDOWS MOBILE, PCMSCAN, Maxitest, MAXIECU, ScanXL-ELM, DashCommand-ELM,
GM Mode 22 Scan Tool by Terry, OBD Gauge for PalmOS and Pocket PC by Dana Peters, OBD Logger by Jonathan Senkerik,
OBD-II ScanMaster by Wladimir Gurskij, obd2crazy.com, ScanTool.net, OBD Gauge for Palm OS, ScanTest for Pocket PC,
ScanMaster-ELM, ScanXL, FiatEcuScan, MultiEcuScan, OPELtestPL,SDPROG PL, itp.
- Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and spetskodov manufacturers.
- Measure the fuel consumption.
- Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
- Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
- Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
- Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
iCar 2 scantool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, supports all OBD-II protocols:
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)