You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The ULTRASONIC DISTANCE METER LASER POINTER is a perfect tool to quickly know the distance, area and volume of a room.
It can measure distances in a straight-line from 1.5 feet o 60 feet.
Your distance measurer transmits ultrasonic waves to a point you want to measure.
Afterwards, it measures the time taken by the waves to reflect and then calculates and re-transcribes the distance.
- Dimensions: Width 70mm X Dł.150mm x H 30mm
- Weight (without batteries): 130g
- Range: 45cm (1.5 ") to 18m (60)
- Accuracy: ± 1% + 1 digit
- Laser: <1 mW, Class 2
- Range: 40m
- Wavelength: 670nm
- Frequency: 40kHz (ultrasonic pickup)
- Resolution 0.01M or 1/2 inch
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C
- Power supply: 1 x 9V battery (not included)
- Large multi-function LCD display with backlight
- Center / metric
- Calculation of area and volume
- The laser pointer to increase the accuracy
- Auto or Manual switch
- The alarm function of reading errors
- Digital rangefinder
- English manufacturer's instruction manual in English and instructions in Polish sent via e-mail
Description of elements:
- Laser beam output
- LCD screen
- Performing the measurement
- Measurement 1
- Measurement 2
- Adding a value
- Calculation of area
- Resetting the measurement memory
- Turning on the laser pointer
- Measurement 3
- Change of measurement units
- Subtraction of values
- Volume calculation
- Saving the measurement
up to 18m