You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Bluetooth locator is a tiny and easy to use gadget that helps you find your vaulable items.
Tiny size allows you to hide it even in your wallet.
Anti-Lost Alarm will warn you if locator is out of range of a paired smartphone.
A button serving as a shutter allows you to make pictures with your phone.
Locator allows you to find an item even if it's beyond Bluetooth range. Other application users can notify you of locator's current position.
Lost item can be also located on a map, because application remembers last known location.
Application also allows to display path to your locator.
Locator allows for two-way search - locator through your smartphone and smartphone through your locator.
- Item lookup
- Smartphone lookup
- Locating in other users network
- Locating your device on a map
- Displaying path to your device
- Sound alert
- Power off notification
- Remote shutter button
- Built-in speaker and LED diode
- Even louder sounds and longer battery life
Keys fell out of your pocket? Sound alert will warn you before you go too far!
Every time a Bluetooth connection is broken you will hear a sound alert both in locator and your smartphone app.
You can mark your item as lost, so other application users can locate it if they are nearby. You can also use a map with last known position and see the path to locator.
Remote shutter button
Forget about touching your smartphone to make pictures!
The iTrack locator can also be used to make pictures remotely. You just need to press a button on your device to make a picture with your paired smartphone.
Thanks to this feature making selfies is way more comfortable!
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 6 mm
- Weight: 7,8 g (with battery)
- Battery: CR2032 (210mAH)
- Working time: about 12 months
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- Certificates: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Application: Compatible with 4.3+ and iOS 8.0+
- pendant to help with opening the case
- adhesive plaster
- user manual in English and German