You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Modern switch with remote control function
The touch wall switch enables remote control of lighting with the remote control. It is a modern alternative to traditional light switches.
It is used in homes, offices, hotels, hospitals, wherever remote lighting control can significantly facilitate everyday functioning.
The switch is placed in place of the old, traditional switch. Turning on / off the lighting can be done in two ways: by touching the buttons on the panel or by using the remote control.
- Condition: brand new
- Dimensions: 85x85mm (glass panel)
- White color
- Number of buttons: 3
- Weight: 154g (without packaging)
- Rated operating voltage: 110V-240V AC
- Load: 3-300W per channel (less than 100W per channel for energy-saving light bulbs and LEDs)
- Working temperature: -20 ° C - + 70 ° C
- Operating frequency: 50 / 60Hz
- Power consumption: 0.02W
- Operating humidity: 10% - 93%
- Can: standard 60mm in diameter
- Touch panel
- Group control function
- Prevention of damage caused by excessive voltage, by automatic disconnection of power supply
- Aesthetic design
- Energy-efficient construction
- Remote, wireless lighting control thanks to remote controls
Remote control by remote control
The remote control included in the set allows remote control of lighting without the need to touch the switch.
The remote control has a range of around 20 meters and allows lighting to be switched on and off also by walls while in a different room.
The easy way of copying the signal allows for quick and trouble-free connection of the remote control with the switch.
LED adapters are necessary for proper operation of the device and are a solution to the problem in the case of, for example, diode lighting or self-lighting.
One LED adapter is connected for each electrical circuit. The method of connecting the adapter can be found in the user manual, available for download below (in the additional information section).
- assembly screws
- LED adapter
- manufacturer's manual in English
|Number of buttons:|