You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The wind meter, a pocket anemometer is a very practical and small device for measuring the intensity and strength of wind and gas movement.
The use of a precision sensor and a 7-arm rotor makes the instrument highly precise.
Made of high quality materials, the device is resistant to shocks and damage and at the same time comfortable and handy to use.
Built-in clear and transparent LCD display with backlight.
Functions and features of the device:
- Measurement of air speed and temperature
- Maximum, average and current air speed measurement
- Selection of the temperature unit between ℃ / ℉
- Six air speed measuring units to choose from: M / s, Km / h, ft / min, Knots, mph, bft.
- Beaufort scale.
- Display backlight.
- Manual and automatic power off.
- Indication of cold wind.
- Low battery indicator.
- IP67 resistance.
1. Wind speed
- Range: 0-30 m / s / 0-5860 Ft / min / 0-55 Knots / 0-90 Km / h / 0-65 Mph
- Resolution: 0.1 m / s / 19 Ft / min / 0.2 Knots / 0.3 Km / hr / 0.2 Mph
- Measurement threshold: 0.7 m / s / 137 Ft / min / 1.4 Knots / 2.5 Km / h / 1.6 Mph
- Accuracy: ± 5%
- Range: -10 ° C - + 45. ° C (14 ° F-113 ° F)
- Resolution: 0.2 ° C (0.36 ° F)
- Accuracy: ± 2 ° C (± 3.6 ° F)
- Condition: Factory NEW
- Power supply: 1 x CR2032 3V battery
- Temperature sensor: NTC
- Operating humidity: below 90% RH
- Working temperature: -10 - +45 ° C (-14 - +113 ° F)
- Storage temperature: -40 - +60 ° C (-40 - +140 ° F)
- Power consumption: up to 3 mA
- The dimensions of the device: 126mm x 47mm x 21mm
- Weight: 84.5g (with battery and cover)
- An air meter with built-in thermometer function
- English manufacturer's instruction manual