You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The touch wall switch enables remote lighting control from any place and at any time. It is a modern alternative to traditional light switches. It is used in homes, offices, hotels, hospitals, wherever remote lighting control can significantly facilitate everyday functioning.
The switch is placed in place of the old, traditional switch. Turning on / off the lighting can be done in two ways: by touching the buttons on the panel or using mobile devices (tablet, phone etc.) through the home WiFi network.
Easy lighting control enables cooperation with the "eWeLink" application available in GooglePlay and AppStore. Allows you to control the device via telephone or tablet.
Amazon Alex and Google Home applications also allow you to control the lighting with your voice.
The smart switch supports the Timing function - it allows you to create a schedule for each lighting item for each day of the week. Automatically turns on / off the lighting at desired times, allowing you to save energy.
- Control using devices with Android and iOS systems
- Works with Amazon Alexa / Echo, Google Home
- Remote control on and off
- Possibility to program the lighting on / off at specific times (schedule)
- Touch, flat panel
- Saving electricity
- Condition: brand new
- Color: black
- Panel dimensions: 85x85mm
- Connectivity: WiFi
- Power consumption: <0.3W
- Supply voltage: AC 90-250V
- Power: 0-1000W per channel (in the case of energy-saving light bulbs or LED power should not exceed 300W per channel)
- WiFi frequency: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b / g / h
- Power: neutral and live
- Coating material: fire retardant ABS
- Number of buttons: 2
- Number of channels: 2
The on / off switch can also be controlled when out of the reach of the home WiFi network. Remote control of the device using the application is possible everywhere where the phone has access to the network 2G / 3G / 4G and thanks to it can connect to the internet.
Connection diagram for a single WiFi switch:
- red - phase wire
- blue wire - neutral
Turn the power off during installation.
Connecting the device should be carried out by an electrician.
- assembly screws
- instruction manual in Polish sent via email
|Number of channels:|
|Number of buttons:|