You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The thermostat is designed for temperature control in central heating systems, ideal for controlling: actuators in a distributor, domestic hot water pump, gas boiler + circulation pump, valves, fans, etc.
The thermostat maintains a comfortable or economical temperature depending on the program being run and the programmed time, which reduces energy costs when no one is at home and provides comfort when users return home.
There are 6 programs to choose from Monday to Friday and from Saturday to Sunday or an individual program tailored to your needs for each day of the week. Programming is very simple and allows you to adjust the work cycle to your day.
The regulator has a built-in air temperature sensor.
- hot water pumps
- floor heating
- heating boilers
- Power supply: 100-240VAC 50 / 60HZ
- Measurement accuracy: 0.5 ℃ or 1 ° F
- Probe sensor: NTC (10k) 1%
- Maximum load: 3A
- Set to week as a cycle
- Mounting: Wall or battery socket
- Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50 ° C / 32 ~ 122 ° F
- Temperature regulation range: 5 ~ 35 ° C / 41 ~ 95 ° F
- Temperature display range: 0 ~ 40 ° C / 32 ~ 99 ° F
- Isolation condition: Normal surroundings
- Temperature display range: 0 ~ 40 ° C / 32 ~ 104 ° F
- Output: relay
- Dimensions (mm): 130 * 90 * 43
- The size of the can: 60mm
The set contains:
- Temperature regulator
- Mounting screws