You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Modern switch with remote control function
The touch wall switch enables remote control of lighting with the remote control. It is a modern alternative to traditional light switches.
It is used in homes, offices, hotels, hospitals, wherever aesthetic appearance, chic and elegance are desired.
The switch is placed in place of the old, traditional switch. Turning on / off the lighting can be done in two ways: by touching the buttons on the panel.
- Condition: brand new
- Color: white
- Number of buttons: 3
- Rated operating voltage: 90V-150V / 110V-240V AC
- Dimensions: 85x85mm
- Material of execution: Panel - transparent tempered glass, Housing: fireproof material
- Load: 3-300W per channel (if using LED bulbs or energy-saving load should not be higher than 150W per channel)
- Operating frequency: 433MHz
- Power consumption: 0.02W
- Working temperature: -10 - 60oC
- Operating humidity: 10% - 93%
- Can: standard 60mm in diameter
Features of the device:
- Capacitive touch screen, sensitive and characterized by fast response.
- Low energy consumption, better energy saving and care for the environment
- Transparent, durable tempered glass ensuring safety and an elegant look.
- A unique design with LEDs, visible in the dark.
- Easy installation, compatible with the installation of traditional switches. No need to modify the home installation for a new switch.
- A stylish look, thanks to which the switch looks good in various rooms, such as offices, hotels or homes.
LED adapters are necessary for proper operation of the device and are a solution to the problem in the case of, for example, diode lighting or self-lighting.
One LED adapter is connected for each electrical circuit. The method of connecting the adapter can be found in the user manual, available for download below (in the additional information section).
- assembly screws
- LED adapter
- manufacturer's manual in English
|Number of buttons:|
|Number of channels:|