You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The presented pyrometer is a high-class device for non-contact temperature measurement of moving objects that are inaccessible or dangerous to touch.
The device is characterized by a very high temperature range (-50 ~ + 1150°C) and precision of measurement, simple operation, modern and ergonomic casing.
The pyrometer has the ability to set the emissivity and the ability to save measurements (30).
1. Temperature measurement
- Units: °C and °F
- Range: -30°C ~ + 1150°C (-22°F ~ + 2102°F)
- Accuracy: 0°C ~ + 1150°C (32 ~ 2102°F): ± 1.5°C (± 2.7°F) or -30 ~ 0°C (-22 ~ 32°F): ± 3°C (± 5°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C (0.1°F),
- Repeatability: 1% or 1°C
- Emissivity: 0.10 - 1.00 (adjustable)
- Distance from heat source: 20: 1 (optical resolution)
2. Other parameters
- Condition: Factory NEW
- Dimensions of the device: 141m x 60mm x 200mm
- Weight: 270g
- Color: Black and orange
- Dating: Laser
- Power supply: DC 9V 6F22 battery (BATTERIES INCLUDED)
- Working temperature: 0 ~ + 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 ~ 95% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ + 60°C (-4 ~ + 140°F)
- 9V battery
- Manufacturer's instructions in English
|Temperature measurement range:|
-30°C ~ +1150°C