You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Professional and compact anemometer with thermocouple by Benetech is a precise device for measuring wind speed, temperature and air flow with the possibility of connecting to a computer using a USB connector.
The USB connector allows you to connect the device to a computer and to thoroughly analyze the collected measurement data using the software provided on the CD.
The probe cable, extended to 1 meter, allows the device to be operated in hard-to-reach places.
The thermocouple anemometer is successfully used to measure speed and air temperature in:
- air conditioners
- office and industrial fans, etc.
- air blows
- cooling systems
- computer fans
Features of the device:
- Measurement of wind speed, temperature and air flow
- Unit conversion of wind speed, temperature and flow
- Measurement of maximum and minimum wind speed
- Measurement 2/3 Vmax and average wind flow
- Holding, storing and deleting data
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic shutdown within 10 minutes if there is no further operation. No automatic shutdown if it is powered by a USB source.
- Memory of 350 records
- Connecting a computer with a USB cable
- Alarm for pressing the sound key
- Large LCD display
- retractable measuring probe
- 4x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
- CD with software
- USB cable
- manufacturer's manual in English
- material case