You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Universal 2-channel radio receiver is a device intended for gate automation
It operates at a frequency of 280-868MHz and has the function of autoscaning. Operation in many frequencies is based on automatic scanning of the remote control and adjustment to its frequency.
Works with a wide range of pilots from such manufacturers as NICE, MARANTEC, FAAC, CODIGO, BENINCA, Hormann or Sommer.
The receiver is an ideal solution for people who want to operate, for example, two entry gates with one remote control.
The range of the receiver is up to 150 meters!
AC / DC 9-30V power supply allows you to use the receiver with the majority of door systems available on the market, and the small size makes installation easier.
The main features and functions of the receiver:
- Solid workmanship
- Small dimensions
- Large operating frequency range: 280-868MHz
- Automatic scanning of the remote control and adjustment to the detected frequency
- Two channels, for uploading two pilots
- Working range up to 150 meters
- DC and AC power supply - versatility of use
Producers of pilots with whom the receiver cooperates:
- NICE FLORS (433.92MHz)
- MARANTEC (433.92MHz, 868.00MHz)
- CODIGO FIJO (433.92MHz, 300.00MHz, 310.00MHz, 315.00MHz, 318.00MHz, 330.00MHz, 390.00MHz)
- Hormann (868.00MHz)
- HormanEcostar (433MHz)
- Berner (868.00MHz)
- FAAC SLH (433.92MHz) and FAAC (868.00MHz)
- Sommer (868.00MHz)
- BFT (433MHz)
- BENINCA (433MHz)
- KEY (433MHz)
- NICE-SMILO (433MHz)
- permanent code on frequencies 300.00-433.92MHz
- variable code on frequencies 315.00MHz and 433.92MHz
- Sizes: 125 x 75.5 x 35 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- Power supply: 9-30 V AC / DC
- Memory: 30 pilots
- Number of channels: 2
- Operating frequency: 280-868 MHz
- Operating range: 100-150 meters
- Working temperature: from -30 to +70 degrees
- Operating mode of the relay: NO, monostable (short-circuit occurs only for the duration of the pulse caused by pressing the button on the remote control)