You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Visual fault locator is used to diagnose faults in fiber optic cabling.
Visual fault locator is intended for optical fiber and fiber optic line maintenance, mainly used in detecting fiber breakpoint, fiber optic failure detection and fiber location detection and detection, which is widely used by Telecom, CNC, CTT, Unicom, China Mobile and network cabling engineering.
Telecommunication, engineering and maintenance CATV, production and testing of optical devices, integrated design and maintenance of network cabling and other fiber optic designs.
- Universal optical interface (FC / SC / ST support)
- Long detection length
- Stable power output
- Low voltage alarm
- Strong light source
- Small size, light weight, low power consumption
Description of the device's elements
- Power button
- A button that turns on the laser
- Power indicator
- The flash control lamp
- FC interface connector (supporting connector, such as FC / SC / ST)
- Dust cover for the conversion connector
- Battery box cover (2x 1.5 V AAA)
- Output power: 10mW
- Output Wavelength: 650nm ± 10nm
- Fiber optic connector: Universal 2.5 mm connector
- Flash frequency: 1 Hz
- Working temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 40 ℃
- Operating humidity: 5% ~ 80% RH
- Storage temperature: -10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
- Battery type: 1.5V AAA * 2
- Dimensions: 34x114x17.5mm
- damage locator
- 2x batteries
- manufacturer's manual in English and instructions in Polish sent via e-mail