You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The Moisture Meter is an inductive device that allows you to measure the moisture content when it is firmly attached to the wood surface.
It allows you to measure the moisture of wood without the need to damage its surface, as it happens in the case of meters with measuring probes, which should be driven into wood.
There are 8 modes to choose depending on the density of the wood. The measuring range is suitable for most types of wood.
The meter measures up to a depth of 50mm deep into the wood.
Knowledge of wood moisture content is necessary for its proper processing. Humidity depends on the degree of hygroscopicity (absorbing moisture from the environment) and absorbability with water when wood has contact with it. These parameters determine the properties of wood, which vary depending on the type.
Wood moisture meters are a basic element of equipment for both professionals and hobbyists in such work places as:
- wood processing plants,
- wood stores,
- craft workshops.
Induction wood meter allows for non-invasive, yet fast and precise measurement to determine the wood moisture content. It will be used especially in places where you can not afford to damage the wood surface by punching electrodes.
Measurement depending on the type of wood
Knowledge of wood moisture content will allow its proper use. Too moist or too dry wood may cause later deformation of the wooden elements or furniture produced. The desired humidity of the wood varies depending on the type of wood, its application and the storage location.
Moisture meter allows you to choose from 8 measurement modes, depending on the density of wood, which guarantees a more accurate measurement. Species of wood covered by the measurement include: poplar, fir, pine, lime, cedar, aspen, spruce, mahogany, birch, beech, oak, wenge, ash, pecan and many other species mentioned in the instruction manual.
In addition, if the measured wood has not been replaced, then the mode should be selected based on the density of the wood. Details in the attached instructions.
- Wood moisture measurement
- Setting the humidity limit value
- Selection of wood density
- Temperature measurement and conversion of temperature units
- Light control function
- Data hold function
- Battery level indication
- Automatic power off
Elements of the display
- Information about the measurement mode
- Information on the setting mode
- Upper limit of measurement (limit)
- Exceeding the limit value
- Symbol for stopping measurement data
- Reading the measurement
- The measurement mode depends on the type of wood and density
- The temperature value
- Battery level indicator
Elements of the device
- LCD display
- Selecting wood density and setting the humidity value down '-'
- Display illumination, changing the temperature unit and setting the humidity value up '+'
- Power on / off and stop function
- Battery cover
- Induction zone
- Humidity measurement scale: 0.5 ~ 79.5%
- Temperature measurement scale: 0-50 ° C / 32-122 ° F
- Humidity measurement error: ± 1.5
- Temperature measurement error: ± 2 ° C / ± 3.6 ° F
- Wood density scale: 0.27-1.05g / cm³
- Depth of detection: 0-50mm
- Dimensions: 63.6 x 31 x 125.8 mm
- Weight: 146 g
- manufacturer's manual in English and instructions in Polish sent via e-mail
|Type of measurement:|