You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The tachometer is a useful device in the engineering industry. Used to measure rotation speed, line speed and frequency of electric motors, blades, rollers, etc. It is also widely used in industries such as textile, automotive, aerospace and shipyards.
The tachometer is an easy-to-use and very handy digital rpm meter.
It can be successfully used in measurements of: gearboxes, engines, drives, pumps, compressors, centrifuges, couplings, fans, shafts, grinders, pulleys.
Application of tachometers
Revolution counters are used mainly in industry. They allow for quick measurement of moving elements. Thanks to its small dimensions, the tachometer allows precise measurement.
The tachometer is used when measuring turnovers:
- centrifuges and rotors
Tachometers are necessary in most industrial sectors. In many areas it is important to determine the rotational speed to control the proper operation of the equipment and minimize the risk of damage by taking appropriate preventive measures earlier.
Tachometers are also used in the automotive industry, where they allow you to control the engine work in any car, tractor, train or plane. The speedometer's displaying faster than allowed speed may cause faster wear of engine components or its complete damage.
- Condition: Factory NEW
- LCD display: 5 digits with a height of 18mm
- Measuring range: 0.5 ~ 19999
- Measurement resolution: 0.1 (0.5 ~ 999.9), 1 (1000 ~ 19999) \
- Accuracy of measurement: 0.05% + 1
- Sampling time: 0.8s (60RPM or higher)
- Power: two 1.5V AAA batteries
- Working temperature: 0-50 ° C
- Power supply: 1.5x2 AAA
- Size: 51x27x144 mm
- Weight: 240g
- Maximum (MAX), minimum (MIN) and medium (AVG) measurement functions
- Wide measuring range and high resolution
- Four interchangeable tips
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Automatic shutdown after 60 seconds
- It takes 1 second to measure (sampling time every 1 second)
- Thanks to long-lasting components and lightweight ABS material, it provides functionality for many years
- High accuracy up to 0.1%
- Notification about an exhaustive battery
- Shaped to fit in one hand
- Reliable, fast and precise rotation measurement
- CE certificate
Description of elements
- Touch tip
- Device memory
- Turn on / off and backlight
- Starting / stopping the measurement
- Four overlays + adapter
- Two 1.5V AAA batteries
- Original packaging
- English manufacturer's instruction manual in English and instructions in Polish sent via e-mail
|Type of measurement:|