You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Precise illuminance meter.
The digital lux meter is a professional instrument for measuring illuminance and brightness, which can be used in the engineering of measuring light intensity, quality control, disease prevention and treatment, and measuring light intensity in all environments, such as factories, schools, offices, transport routes, etc.
It has a transparent display with backlight, on which the measured value is clearly visible.
Built-in BLUETOOTH function allows you to save and analyze results in a mobile APP compatible with Android 5.0 and higher.
- Measurement of current lighting intensity and temperature.
- Measurement of the difference value, maximum value and minimum value.
- Switch between backlight and temperature units.
- Measuring range from 0 to 200,000 lux, automatic changeover switch.
- Automatic and manual storage of data on lighting measurements.
- The function of automatic power off and the ability to turn it off.
- Display backlight.
- The function of stopping the measurement.
- Bluetooth function, enabling the use of a mobile APP compatible with Android 5.0 or higher.
Luxometer is used for
- measurement of natural and artificial lighting
- measurement for inspection purposes of rooms in which people work or stay
- control measurement in plant and animal cultures
Thanks to the mobile application, you can analyze the measurements carried out and save data on an ongoing basis.
The application illustrates the data from the actual measurement of illuminance on the graph. It also allows you to return to data at a later time and to delete unnecessary measurements.
Data can be saved and stored in the phone's memory as well as exported to data sheets and transferred to a computer.
The application is compatible with devices with Android 5.0 and higher.
- Condition: brand new
- Total range of lighting measurements: 0 ~ 200,000 lux
- Temperature measurement range: -9.9 ℃ ~ 49.9 ℃
- Accuracy of illuminance measurement: ± 3% rdg (less than 10,000 Lux); ± 4% rdg (above 10,000 Lux)
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 1.0 ℃
- Lighting and temperature measurement units: Lux / ℃; Lux / ℉; FC / ℃; FC / ℉
- Working temperature and humidity: 0 ~ 40 ℃; 10 ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature and humidity: -10 ~ 50 ℃; 10 ~ 90% RH
- Refreshing the display: 2 / sec
- Power supply: 3x 1.5V AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life: about 200 hours (operating time without Bluetooth and backlight)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth
- light meter
- 3 batteries
- manufacturer's manual in English and instructions in Polish sent via e-mail