You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
NexPTG devices perform 10 measurements per second and show a very precise reading, what's more, we can check them with almost every car. NexPTG automatically recognizes and tests the lacquer coating on steel and aluminum elements.
An advanced version of the NexPTG lacquer thickness meter, which enables fast, accurate and intuitive vehicle testing. The Professional version has a movable head allowing for precise measurements on concave and convex elements.
NexPTG Professional is the most advanced model of the meter, allowing to make precise measurements also on curved surfaces.
Thanks to the use of a movable head and a profiled probe housing in the device, the effect of vibrations on reading the measurements on convex or concave internal and external elements of the vehicle has been eliminated. Thanks to the combination of the meter and the phone, the user receives huge possibilities unattainable for traditional meters.
The Professional version makes measurements with even greater accuracy than the Standard and Advanced versions. In addition, the Professional meter has a number of options that will help the user to examine the vehicle more efficiently and more effectively, including:
- Suggested measurement points
- Shopping guide
- Export of measurement history
- Making reports
This is the most modern device of its kind on the market.
- Measuring range: 0 - 2500 μm (0 - 98.43 mils)
- Measurement resolution: 1 μm (0.04 mils)
- Type of probe / End of probe: Moving / Spherical
- Probe housing: Profiled
- Curve measurement: Yes
- Measurement memory: up to 4000
- Ground recognition: Steel, Zinc plated steel, Aluminum
- Paint Coating System - SAPL: Extended
- Multilingual menu: PL, EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, RU, FA
- Suggested measurement points: Yes
- Creating reports and measurement history: Yes
- Export of reports and measurement history to e-mail: Yes
- Number of measurements per second: 10
- Time of continuous work on alkaline batteries: up to 100h
- Ambient temperature of the meter: from -20 to + 40 ° C
- Measurement unit: μm or mils
- Ground test: Steel / Zinc plated steel, Aluminum
- Communication with the application: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Application update: Free
- Message signaling: Text, Graphic, Sound
- Housing color: Blue
- Machine weight without batteries: 58 grams
- Size: 112 x 50 x 28 mm
- Availability for mobile systems: Android, iOS
- Supported batteries: 2xAA
- Measurement modes: Continuous, Single
- Test relative to the reference point: Yes
- Automatic shutdown of the device during the period of inactivity: Yes
- Measurement statistics: Yes
- Enriching with new features: Yes
- Shopping guide: Yes
- NexPTG device
- Calibration set
- User manual in Polish
- A set of alkaline batteries
The minimum system and hardware requirements for the NexPTG mobile application:
- Android: phone, tablet - Android 4.3 or later, Bluetooth with Bluetooth Low Energy
- iOS: phone, tablet - IOS 8 or newer, iPhone 5s or newer
- Android Wear: Smartwatch - Any Smartwatch with this system
NexPTG has a dedicated application. You can install it on any mobile device equipped with iOS or Android.
Dedicated application will allow you to examine the paint coat with unprecedented accuracy and precision.
Thanks to the Paint Coating System, you can analyze the paint on the surface of the entire body in an instant, and the application will help you interpret the results of measurements.
No other device on the market offers such possibilities.