You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
NexPTG devices are the most innovative wireless thickness gauges on the market. NexPTG devices perform 10 measurements per second and show a very precise reading, what's more, we can check them with almost every car. NexPTG automatically recognizes and tests the lacquer coating on steel and aluminum elements.
The basic version of the NexPTG lacquer thickness gauge, which enables fast, accurate and intuitive vehicle testing. The meter has a SAPL Paint Coating System, thanks to which you can easily detect interference with the coating.
NexPTG Standard is a basic model of the meter that allows you to make measurements quickly and accurately. In addition, the meter has a number of additional innovative options that will help the user to examine the vehicle more easily and efficiently.
Thanks to the connection with the phone it gives huge possibilities unattainable for traditional meters.
The Standard version makes it possible to effectively test the thickness of the varnish coat. The meter automatically interprets the obtained results, informing the user about the current state of the shell.
This is the most modern device of its kind on the market.
- Condition: Factory NEW
- Measuring range: 0 - 1000 μm (0 - 39.37 mils)
- Measurement resolution: 10 μm (0.4 mils)
- Type of probe / Probe ending: Traditional / Flat
- Probe housing: Flat
- Curve measurement: No.
- Measurement memory: up to 300
- Ground recognition: Steel, Zinc plated steel, Aluminum
- Paint Coating System - SAPL: Basic
- Multilingual menu: PL, EN, DE, FR, IT, ES, RU, FA
- Suggested measurement points: No.
- Creating reports and measurement history: No.
- Export of reports and measurement history to e-mail: No.
- Number of measurements per second: 10
- Time of continuous work on alkaline batteries: up to 100h
- Ambient temperature of the meter: from -20 to + 40 ° C
- Measurement unit: μm or mils
- Ground test: Steel / Zinc plated steel, Aluminum
- Communication with the application: Bluetooth 4.0 LE \
- Application update: Free
- Message signaling: Text, Graphic, Sound
- Housing color: Gray
- Machine weight without batteries: 57 grams
- Size: 108 x 50 x 28 mm
- Availability for mobile systems: Android, iOS
- Supported batteries: 2xAA
- Measurement modes: Continuous, Single
- Test relative to the reference point: Yes
- Automatic shutdown of the device during the period of inactivity: Yes
- Measurement statistics: Yes
- NexPTG device
- Calibration set
- User manual in Polish
- A set of alkaline batteries
The minimum system and hardware requirements for the NexPTG mobile application:
- Android: phone, tablet - Android 4.3 or later, Bluetooth with Bluetooth Low Energy
- iOS: phone, tablet - IOS 8 or newer, iPhone 5s or newer
- Android Wear: Smartwatch - Any Smartwatch with this system
NexPTG has a dedicated application. You can install it on any mobile device equipped with iOS or Android.
Dedicated application will allow you to examine the paint coat with unprecedented accuracy and precision.
Thanks to the Paint Coating System, you can analyze the paint on the surface of the entire body in an instant, and the application will help you interpret the results of measurements.
No other device on the market offers such possibilities.