You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This Riser PCI-E 1x – 16x is design to connect devices with PCI-E 16x, 8x, 4x inputs to PCI-E 1x input. Modern graphic cards often use two slots on motherboard of a computer, taking space for other devices. Some motherboards are not adapted to that kind of cards, in that situation there is a need to buy a Riser, which will rise space of mounting modern graphic cards and will improve ventilation between PCI-E slots. It will also lower temperature and improve efficiency of a graphic card. Riser has a female PCI-E 16x socket, USB 3.0 input and molex power adapter input.
- Build-in power socket and molex SATA adapter (plug SATA power supply like to HDD)
- USB wire provide easy card unpin
- Fits to every PCI-E 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x socket (max capacity like in 1x)
- Gold-plated contact pins improve quality of data flow and lifetime of risers
- No need of any configuration
- Compatible with PCI Expres Version 1.0 and 2.0
- Suitable witch rackmount 1U/2U
- 2 capacitors provide stabilization to graphic cards
- Free MOLEX to SATA adapter allows to connect an additional power supply to the card
- Condition: New
- USB wire lenght: 55cm
- Compatible with PCI-E: 1.0,2.0
- Suitable for PCI-E: 1x,4x,8x,16x (max capacity like in 1x)
- Power Molex + SATA