You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Optical power meter is a device designed for checking the attenuation of the single mode optical fiber . Meter was calibrated to work with the wave lengths of 850 nm, 1300 nm, 1310 nm, 1490 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm. Measuring range -70 ~ +6dBm allows to accurately check optical fiber network installation. Device is adapted for working with optical fibers terminated with 2.5mm ferrule . Small size and weight provide excellent mobility. Meter is powered by 2 batteries AAA . Portable tester is an ideal tool for installers and technicians for maintaining the network.
Advantages of product:
- Small size, low weight
- Battery status indicator
- Easy to use
- Automatic shutdown.
- Status: Factory NEW
- Device dimensions: 34 x 114 x 18mm
- Weight: 59g
- Accuracy:> -48dBm, 2dBm, <-48dBm, 3,5dBm
- Operated wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- Resolution: 0.05
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 ° C for measurements> -48dBm, 0 ~ 32 ° C for measurements <-48dBm
- Operating Humidity: 5 ~ 95% for measurements> -48dBm, 5 ~ 80% of measurements <-48dBm
- Storage: 0 ~ 40 ° C 5 ~ 95%
- Power supply: 2x AAA battery 1,5 V
- Optical power meter
- Batteries (2x AAA)