You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Digital Surface Resistance Meter for electrostatic measurements . Allows you to monitor conductive,static dissipative and isulative materials . Meter displays the results and temperature of the environment on the LCD display. Determine the properties of ESD packaging in the production of plastics, materials, coatings and anti-static electronic industry. Meter is in line with the RoHS, CE, FC, SGS directives.
The conductive material (CONDUCTIVE) - Conductive materials have a low electrical resistance, thus electrons flow easily across the surface or through these materials. Charges go to ground or to another conductive object that the material contacts.
The diffusing material (Static Dissipative) -Dissipative materials allow the charges to flow to ground more slowly in a more controlled manner than with conductive materials.
Insulating material (INSULATIVE) - Insulative materials prevent or limit the flow of electrons across their surface or through their volume. Insulative materials have a high electrical resistance and are difficult to ground, thus are not ESD materials. Static charges remain in place on these materials for a very long time.
- Shows the three types of materials (conductive,static dissipative and isulative)
- Displays the temperature of the room
- backlit display
- battery indicator
- Conversion of units (° C, ° F)
- Stop function measurement (HOLD)
- Status: Factory NEW
- Unit dimensions: 64mm x 31mm x 126mm
- Weight: 157g (without packaging)
- Measuring range: 10^3Ω- 10^12Ω
- Range of measured temperature: 0 ° C ~ 50 ° C / 32 ~ 122 ° F
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 2 ° C / ± 3.6 ° F
- Power supply: 9V 6F22
- Surface resistance meter
- Cable for grounding the unit.