You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Riser PCI-E 1x to 16x is used to connect devices to the inputs of PCI-E 16x, 8x, 4x and 1x.
The latest graphics cards often take 2 slots on computer motherboards resulting
in taking place from other devices.
Older computer motherboards are not designed for such cards,
in this situation, you must purchase a riser that will increase the assembly space
for modern graphics cards. This will improve ventilation between PCI-E slots,
lower the temperature and increase the performance of graphics cards.
Riser has a PCI-E 16x female connector,USB 3.0 input and the input to the molex power.
Pros of product:
- Built-in power socket and Molex adapter
- USB cable provides simple detaching the card.
- Suitable for all PCI-E 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x (max speed as with 1x)
- Gold-plated contacts improve quality of data flow and vitality of risers
- does not require any configuration
- Compatible with PCI Express Version 1.0 and 2.0
- Suitable for rackmount 1U / 2U
- 2 capacitors provides stabilization to graphics cards
- MOLEX to SATA adapter allows the connection of an additional power supply to the card
- Condition: New
- USB cable length: 55cm
- Compatible with PCI-E: 1.0,2.0
- Suitable for PCI-E: 1x, 4x, 8x, 16x (max speed as with 1x)