You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This multipurpose hand held anemometer is a perfect tool for a host of outdoor sports such as windsurfing kite-surfing, sailing, flying drones and countless other activities.
With a clear to read LCD display this multipurpose device has several sensor that will bring you a whole range or readings including temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, atmospheric pressure, altitude, illuminance and of course wind speed. The highly accurate readings can be shown in multiple scales and the unit is capable of recording the minimum and maximum readings.
If the weather is an important aspect of your life then this multipurpose anemometer is the essential gadget that you need to keep appraised of all the changes as they happen, so you can enjoy the outdoors and stay safe.
- Multi-Function Anemometer
- LCD Display
- Temperature Range: -20.0 to 60.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-1 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Humidity Range: 0 to 100.0%RH, Accuracy:+/-5%RH, Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Wind Chill: -40.0 to 10.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-2 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Dewpoint: -40.0 to 60.0 Degree Celsius, Accuracy: +/-2 Degree Celsius, Resolution: 0.1 Degree Celsius
- Wind Speed: 0.7 to 30m/s, Accuracy: +/-0.3m/s, Resolution: 0.1m/s
- Atmospheric Pressure: 300 to 1100hPa, Accuracy: +/-1hPa, Resolution: 0.1hPa
- Altitude: -500 to 9000 meters, Resolution: 1 meter
- Illuminance: 0 to 55000 Lx, Accuracy: +/-3, Resolution:1 Lx
- Battery Indicator
- Unit conversion function
- Automatic Storage Management
- Max Average Min Measuring
Easy to read LCD display to see the readings
Measures temperature, humidity, wind chill, dew point, atmospheric pressure, altitude, illuminance and wind speed
Compact and light so you can take it with you outdoors
An essential tool for anyone who enjoys the outdoors and needs to know the weather conditions
- Handheld Anemometer
- Wrist Strap
- 2x Battery
- User Manual