|It is cheaper in a set!||Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|Electromagnetic field meter, wave tester||99,99 zł||99,99 złYou save (0.00%)|
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
The meter is used to test the electromagnetic field inside and outside the rooms. It is equipped with an electromagnetic radiation sensor that transmits data to the microcontroller and after processing the signal to the LCD display. Thanks to the meter, we can take preventive actions depending on the power of electromagnetic radiation.
Meets reference standards:
- HJ / T10.3-1996
The advantages of the device:
- One instrument with two applications - can test the electric field and the radiation of the magnetic field at the same time.
- Sound and light alarm - when the test results exceed the safe value, the device will alert about it automatically.
- Radiation assessment - will notify if the radiation value is safe or not.
- Data blocking - blocking the radiation value with a single button so that you can go back to them later.
- Trendy design, easy to use, small size, which makes it easy to carry or carry out measurements in the field.
- A clear and large LCD graphic display displaying the current radiation values.
- Measurement units: V/m, μT
- Measurement accuracy: 1V/m lub 0.01μT
- Alarm threshold value : 40V/m lub 0.4μT
- Bandwidth: 5Hz-3500MHz
- Measurement time: co 0.4 sek
- Work temperature: 0°-50°C
- Work humidity: <80%
- Power source: 9V 6F22 battery (included)
- Dimensions: 63.6x31x125.8mm
- Weight: 146g
- CE mark
- 9V battery
- Original packaging
- User's manual