You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector.
Antenna Type: external antenna
Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug
Stable wireless connection
No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
Stop communication, wait half an hour, auto sleep
Supports all OBDII protocols
The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
- On Bluetooth, it connects to any computer, tablet or smartphone, with associated diagnostic procedures .
- Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both standard and measure the fuel consumption.
- Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold, pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
- Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
- Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
- Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
- With iCar3 you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics car and even to correct minor faults without resorting to service stations.
- iCar 3 scantool is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, supports all OBD-II
Torque is the recommended app for Android devices.
Dashcommand is the recommended app for iOS devices.
Bluetooth Directions: (Android and PC only)
WiFi Directions: (For All devices)
Plug the iCar3 Scanner into your car's OBD2 connector.
Go into your WiFi connection settings on your device.
he network name is: "V-LINK".
There is no password.
Launch your choice of compatible OBD programs or apps.
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)